Thursday 12 January 2017

# birthday card # Whimsy stamps

Whimsy Stamp : It is a party time have a great day

Hello....
Today i will have 2 blog post. Be sure to check my other post ^_^

Thank you for staying with me this few days...

Today i am sharing a card which i made with Whimsy stamp Birthday Cow rubber stamp,

I colored this adorable cow with prismacolor pencils and blend it with sansodors. 



I created a gatefold card and here is the inside card.


Entering this card for the following challenges :
Deep Ocean Challenge : Anything new (New stamps and new dies) 
Ribbon Girl : Anything goes
7kids challenge blog : anything goes

Hope to see you again here

Yenni



2 comments:

  1. Such a darling card. I love everything about it! Thanks for joining us at 7kids college fund.
    Hugs,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one gorgeous card, the more I see it the more happy I am, you make beautiful cards! Thank you for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund! Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates